Skip to content
- PTRC library location re-opened on August 23, 2021 in a “new normal” arrangement.
- This was after a closure of approximately 17 months and another closure in January.
- Library hours appear to be permanently reduced over years past.
- We continue to offer service over Zoom, e-mail, and phone.
- Staff is formally unchanged but we keep a group of co-workers informed of PTRC and USPTO news; they are our support network.
- We are included in a pilot with the USPTO/PTRC looking for partners in efforts to use blockchain technology for trademark registration.
- We really appreciate the USPTO webinars and that they are offered directly to members of the public!