Skip to content
- IP Program in September with Oklahoma SBDC -60 attended.
- Presented “Using Patents for Research” as part of the FAST START workshop series on campus in August. The class focuses on using patents as a tool for research and product development.
- Presented trademark workshops for the OSU Food and Agricultural Products Center.
- Developed industry resources for Businesses section on the PTRC website for the Center for Business Development / Technology Center.
- Continue to add recent OSU assigned patents to SHAREOK, the OSU institutional repository.
- Contacted new OSU faculty in STEM disciplines regarding the PTRC on campus. Distributed copies of the PTRC brochure in new faculty packets.
- Serve on the OSU Intellectual Property Screening Committee. This Committee meets several times a year to review applications submitted by OSU faculty as potential research for commercialization.
- Review published: Reinman, Suzanne (2021) “Intellectual Property, Secrets, and Declassified Information. Mastering United States Government Information: Sources and Services, Christopher C. Brown, Libraries Unlimited, 2020.,”Journal of the Patent and Trademark Resource Center Association: Vol. 31 , Article 2. Available at: https://tigerprints.clemson.edu/jptrca/vol31/iss1/2