Skip to content
- Reopened the PTRC research room in August 2021!
- Available 20+ hours a week for virtual consultations.
- Deepened connection with technology transfer office, including a new FinTech lab that will provide seed money in New Mexico.
- Participated in a workshop and spoke about patent and trademark research with about 30 students and community members, Sept. 2021 (in person).
- Participated in SBDC program “Train the Trainers,” Feb. 2022 (virtual).
- Worked with USPTO’s Texas Regional Office to plan for indigenous outreach, providing USPTO workshop opportunities to our tribal partners, specifically “Tribal Nations Partnership: Building a Presence in E-Commerce.”
- Working to build a new Web presence on the NMSU Library Web page. NMSU PTRC Website had 851 hits in the past year.