Skip to content
- In July we switched many of our programs from virtual using Zoom back to in-person
- We held monthly Patent Searching and general IP classes
- We held quarterly sessions of Ask-a-Patent Attorney, where people could register for a free one-on-one session with a registered Patent Attorney
- We continued to host monthly meetings of the Akron Inventors Club at Main Library
- We have a new patent Librarian, Amber Salmon who joined us last year
- Overall attendance has been small but steady for our programs, I am optimistic about this year!
- Photos of the PTRC’s public spaces known as the “Patent Alcove.”